COMMENTS ON COURSE CONTENT AND DELIVERY
- Very comprehensive content , delivered very well, need to schedule earlier in the day
- Training was great, taught us a lot, and taught us to look at things differently, keen to get onto the next area
- Took 3 – 4 months for ideas to sink in
- The case studies and practical application of the concepts are excellent and a terrific learning tool for the target client group.
- The practical application of the theory into a practical exercise with each of the participating firms is an excellent feature.
- Overall, a whirlwind tour through Lean. Very enjoyable, very educational.
- Provided me with motivation to improve my own capabilities
- Inspired me to involve crew with their ideas for improvement processes across the board
- Good understanding of Lean, less waste, and now can always find a stapler
- Good understanding of the principles that we see in factories that we service
- Kaizen Implementation and more 5S Project Lean processes. Are contributing invaluable ideas in shaping improved working processes for me.
- As I had hoped, the course has provided me with a deeper knowledge of Lean, some invaluable practical examples and a far better understanding of the impediments for firms in implementing these improvements.
Bathurst and Mudgee